- 8:00 am: We will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An/Da Nang city. Then, we will transfer to visit Linh Ung Pagoda of Son Tra peninsula – considered one of the biggest pagodas in Da Nang City in both scale and architecture. From Linh Ung Pagoda, you will have a chance to see the whole city, the stunning landscape of Son Tra Peninsula and the 67 meter Lady Buddha statue that resides on it.
- 10:00 am: Leaving Linh Ung Pagoda, you will visit My Khe Beach – one of the most beautiful beaches Forbes magazine’s voted. It is stretches around 10kms from the base of the Son Tra Peninsula to the Marble Mountains.
- 10:30 am: Discover the alluring beauty of the Marble Mountains – a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains. It is located about 12km south east of Da Nang city. Let`s explore beautiful pagodas, a network of caves, stone stairs and enjoy the beautiful view from the from the top of the mountain.
- Then, you will visit to Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village where local sculptors create a wealth of marble products. It is situated at the foot of the Marble Mountains.
- 12:00 pm: Have Lunch at a local restaurant.
- 1:00 pm: We will transfer to go to Hoi An Old Town. You will visit Hoi An Old Town by foot. You will have an opportunity to visit Hoi An Market, Historical House, Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall, Japanese covered bridge and Art Craft Manufacturing, artwork galleries in the old town.
- 4:30 pm: We will take you back to your hotel where your Da Nang – Hoi An city tour will conclude!