Marble Mountain known as Ngu Hanh Son which is the group of five hills made of limestone and marble which represent five elements in Oriental philosophy. It is home to several Buddhist and Hindu grottoes. It offers several pagodas, caves, many stairs and the gorgeous panoramic view.
The Monkey Mountain is located on peninsula, just 10 km from Da Nang City. You can enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the mountains and Da Nang city from here. Monkey Mountain is also home to the famous pagoda, Lady Buddha. If you are lucky enough, you might also come across some of the mountain’s living residents, the monkeys!
Monkey Mountain Tour
- 02:00 pm – 02:30 pm: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in the city center and then go to the Marble Mountains. Start Marble Mountains & Monkey Mountain Tour.
- 03.00 pm: Explore the Marble Mountains and absorb knowledge about religions and gain insight into differences between Buddhism and Hinduism.
- 04.00 pm: Visit Am Phu cave – a replica of heaven and hell. You can discover the impressive stalactites and stalagmites featuring the Buddhist perception of hell or purgatory in here.
- Besides that, you have a chance to visit the Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village – a 400 years old traditional craft village that specializes in stone sculptures and handicrafts on the foot mountain.
- 04.30 pm: Our car will transfer you to the Monkey Mountain to enjoy panorama view of Da Nang, beautiful mountain scenery and romantic sunset from the top of Son Tra Peninsula. If you are lucky, you can see a lot of monkey around the road.
- On Monkey Mountain, you will visit Linh Ung Pagoda and the highest statue of Lady Buddha in Viet Nam with a height of 67m.
- 06.00 pm: Our diver guide will take you back to your hotel where your Marble Mountains & Monkey Mountain Tour will conclude!
How do I find and book a transfer?
Specify the place of departure in the “From” field, and your destination – in the “To” field. You can choose the desired city, airport, train station, port, and hotel from the drop-down menu or enter the exact address of the place.
Click the button “View prices”. Choose the suitable transfer class and click “Book” to proceed to the booking.
How far in advance should I book a transfer?
Minimum time of pre-order depends on the vehicle class.
If you want to book vehicles of Premium class or Minibus 10, 13, 16, 19 pax, you can make a booking not less than 24 hours before the trip.
If you choose standard types of vehicles (Micro, Economy, Comfort, Minivan 4 pax, Minibus 7 pax), transfer must be booked not less than 16 hours before its beginning.
How do I know if my booking has gone through?
After you make your booking, you will receive a confirmation email with a voucher containing your booking number and all the details of your journey.
If you have not received the email with the confirmation, please contact our manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in online chat.
What should I do if my flight is delayed?
As soon as you find out that your flight is delayed, please inform your driver by calling the phone number sent to you before, lefamytaxi support manager via email email@example.com or in online chat.
Provide the order number and the new arrival time.
How can I find my driver?
Important note: the driver will meet you with the sign showing your first and last names, which you specified during the booking.
If a pick-up place is an airport, the driver will meet you at the exit of arrivals area of the airport after you passed passport control and claimed baggage.
If a pick-up place is a hotel, the driver will wait for you in the hotel lobby.
Meet-up instructions are given in the voucher confirming your booking.